Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Year...and it has been awhile!

WOW! It has been forever since I blogged last, but I will try to start a new and do it again to keep our close family and friends informed about our life...if it interests anyone at all :)
Well I will give a little update:

First Precious Mason: What cannot I not say about Mason. He is awesome! He is such a cool kid, and has one big personality. He is always so happy and very social, and super smart! I will be the braggy mom and say that my son is going to be an earlier walker and is in the 90% + for his age group. I new fantastic trick (I will warn you people may be skeptics but it is true we have witnesses) Mason can say 'Jesus'. Yes that is right, he can say 'Jesus'. We will point to a picture and say "Say Jesus" and he will say 'Jesus'. I am going to catch him saying it on camera so all the skeptics can be corrected ;)

Now we will talk about Eric:
Eric is such a hunk! He is such a hard worker, and does succeeds at everything he does. He did a tax internship at a tax firm called, Henry and Horne, in Scottsdale, Arizona. He was working 60+ hours a week and coming how from a long drive-completely exhausted. The partners at the firm said nothing but nice and wonderful things about hi, called him "The King of the 1099's" and told him to submit his resume when he graduates. Eric is planning on doing a MACC program (Masters in Accountancy) at ISU in Idaho Falls in the Fall of 2013. He is also in a super hard semester, and puts in long hours of study time, but his kickin' some serious trash.

Okay, I guess I will give an update on myself:
I have lost about 20-25lbs since Christmas. I endorse cardio-contact kickboxing; not only is it an amazing stress reliever, but it melts fat. I have a goal to loose about 7-10 more lbs, but we will see what happens! I am hoping so, though! I am in school still and taking a big work load all the time. Never have a break and I am always stress, but i put Mason first before my studies, and I have seen the Lord bless me, academically, because of that. I have always been a writer, I may be awful at it, but it soothes me.I have been planning, for a very very long time, to write a book or two or three. It is on my bucket list to get a book published. So I will be-this year-start the process of writing my very first book. I cannot give out too many secrets of what it will be about, but I hope it will inspire others.

That is all from the Peterson clan right now! Best wishes!
xoxo
Mason, Eric, and Amanda

1 comment:

  1. IDK how my comment didn't show up! Maybe I forgot to publish it! You guys are so adorable! I love that pic of Mason, well both of them..such a cutie! I love that you are going to write a book! I want to read it! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete