Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

So, yesterday was my first official Mother's Day :) It was amazing! I am very, very spoiled! My husband got up and made an awesome breakfast for me, and then my precious son "made" me this box/jewelry box that said 'MOM' on it, and had his beautiful chubby hand prints all over it, along with some awesome scribbles, and inside the box was some Sour Patch Kids-yum! My husband, and Mason, also gave me my favorite flowers (snap dragons) and they were beautiful! I then got to do nothing all day! It was so relaxing. Well, by nothing, I do mean we went to church, were our ward gave all the women these amazingly delicious cake pops! We then had Curtis, and my father-in-law over and Eric made dinner, and Father Peterson brought over a yummy rhubarb crisp (for those of you who do not know me too well, I LOVE RHUBARB), and my father-in-law also brought me a single pink rose-which was very pretty and thoughtful of him! Eric then cleaned everything up; all-in-all it was an awesome Mother's Day. I wouldn't be a mother without my husband, and with out my gorgeous son. I am so grateful for my little family; they put a smile on my face every day, and I thank God that they are in my life. I am so blessed.
The beautiful box that I will always cherish!
My beautiful flowers!

If you want a good laugh-watch Julian Smith-he gets me every time!


Much love,
Eric, Amanda, and Mason xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Steven made rhubarb crisp for mothers day too. Like father like son eh? Anyways glad you had a great day. You are an awesome, young and beautiful mother

    ReplyDelete