Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day and Life

So....Father's Day went really well I thought! Mason got Eric a baseball with his hand print on it, as well as a plate with his lovely art work all over it, and he got him a goody bag as well! We had a wonderfully fattening breakfast, and then a lovely sunny day with family :)
Back of the goody bag
Front of the goody bag


We have been doing well. I think that Eric and I are burnt out with school, because we are always so tired! We even had a little round of sickness coming around, and it is almost gone-Eric is now the only one plagued. We have signed up fro classes, and the Fall will be super busy, but it is our second to last semester so the light is at the end of the tunnel!!!!! We are starting to look for housing in Idaho Falls, for when Eric does his masters program at ISU, and we think we found a super nice, cute, and affordable town home! Eric just got a job for the 7 week break today-doing ground work at the school. I will be taking a class during our break, so that I can obtain my online teaching endorsement. Mason is a full fledged walker now, and has six teeth! Mason is such a joy and so fun right now-I cannot believe that he is turning one in a few short weeks :(
On another note, due to a class assignment it looks like I can finally get a start at writing my book! I am happy I have a little kick in the pants to actually start it!
GO ASU!

No comments:

Post a Comment