Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Life...

After coming back from Arizona our life has changed in several different ways. The least exciting is that we registered for school...and we both will have alot of work cut out for us. The second thing is, and by far the most exciting thing ever is that...Eric and I are having a baby!
Note that this is not the actual image but very similar to the one that was real!!
So...after I found out I went to the doctor to take another test there just in case, and that came up positive as well. So looks like our lives are gonna change just a little bit (ok a lot a bit). However, we are nothing but excited and can not wait to meet little baby! Now the wait to wether its a boy or a girl...If it is a girl the name will be Addison Ann Peterson, and if its a boy Mason Lamont Peterson.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the name Lamont. Is that a family name? You have picked such adorable names. I am just thrilled for your little baby to come and play with Preston.

    Good luck in taking your class load. I think the easiest time right now, to get things done is; when are pregnant, and when the baby is less than one year old. Other than that it is hard to study. Hence, that is why it is taking me almost a year to take my Physical Science class.

    I love the posting! Now, I feel like I need to do a blog post. Soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it is it waas my first dads middle name and his dads name...so yup family name =)we cant wait either it'll be so fun!
    thanks classes are gonna stink bc they are all huge work load, but like you said get them done now.
    YES post! I love reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete