Sunday, September 5, 2010

7/31/2010 - A day to be remembered!

Eric and I were married on July 31, 2010! Our wedding day was amazing and if there were such a thing on this earth it would've been perfect! Eric and I are so grateful to all those that helped out! You guys are seriously amazing! Especially my parents Kelly(especially her!) and Ed Cunningham with out your help and support our wedding would've not been so great! We love you guys and are so grateful!
Our colors were black and white with hints of hot pink (to be more specific Barbie pink!) It took so teeth pulling to get Eric to agree to that color, but he did it! Thanks babe!!
Our photographers were Brandy and Bedie they are Treasure Box Photography and they did awesome!
Our cake was done by Katies Cakes Etc
If you'd like to see more pictures they are on my facebook page.

Myself with the Groomsmen

Eric with the bridesmaids

My dad surprised me and sang me a song he wrote! It was beautiful

Us cutting our amazing cake! It was red velvet with raspberry filling with buttercream icing!

Us being original

My awesome parents who helped out so much

Right when we came out of the temple

Our photographer did an amazing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment